- Our most popular multi-week program for ages 6 to 14.
- If needed, purchase lift tickets and/or rentals at the ticket windows.
- Enjoy skiing or boarding with the same group for 4 or 8 Saturdays or Sundays.
- Check-n for Mountain Explorers at the Alpine Room between 9:00 am and 9:30 am.
- Mountain Explorers includes lunch with your instructor and lots of fun on the slopes.
- Each week has a special theme that introduces the participants to a new way to enjoy the slopes at their ability level.
- Participants will be grouped according to their parent's report of ability, age and pace. They may be regrouped as ability and pace is observed.
- Helmets are required.
- Lesson Time: 10am to 3pm.
- Saturday Session 1 is: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18 & 1/25.
- Sunday Session 2 is: 1/5 & 1/12, 1/19 & 1/26.
- Saturday Session 3 is: 2/1, 2/8, 2/15 & 2/22.
- Sunday Session 4 is: 2/2, 2/9, 2/16 & 2/23.
For the price of 4 regular rentals you can enjoy the convenience of a seasonal lease.
What to Expect on your first day:
- Check-in at the Ticket windows to have your Mountain Explorer card swiped & purchase lift tickets or rentals if needed and then meet on the Sun Deck outside of the Children’s Learning Center at 9:30am.
- Children will be grouped according to the parents report of ability, age, and pace
- Children will be re-grouped as ability and pace is observed
What happens the other three weeks?:
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week – If needed, purchase lift tickets or rentals at the ticket windows and meet your instructor on the sun deck at 9:45 am.
Call 717-432-9631 X3722