Girl Scout and Boy Scout Weekends 2018-19
This coming winter you have 3 weekend dates to choose from. See details below and if you’d like to download a flyer to share with others in your troop, click here. If you reserve at least 2 weeks in advance, we’ll even mail your skiing/snowboarding tickets to you so you don’t have to wait to check in!
- Choose the option that fits you best from the pricing grid below. The members of your troop do not all have to choose the same option.
- For lodging suggestions, please visit our Lodging page or call for non-hotel lodging options
- Discounted lunch ticket at Roundtop with 3 entrée choices, plus fries, cookie, and drink. $10
- Complimentary Snow Sports merit badge testing
- Complimentary Winter Scout Weekend patch available for all reservations made two weeks in advance
- Lessons: Age 4+ for ski lessons; Age 6+ for snowboard lessons
- Lesson times: 10, 12, 2, 4:30, 5:45, & 7. Plan on arriving at least 1 hour before your preferred lesson time to pick up tickets and rental equipment. Lessons are 1.5hr long
- Lift tickets & rentals are valid 8am-10pm
- Optional add-ons include snow tubing and meal tickets.
- Weather: Scout weekend is a Snow, Rain, or Shine event!
|Date||Lift Ticket Only||Beginner Package*||All Mountain Package**|
|Saturday January 5||$61.00||$75.00||$85.00|
|Sunday January 6||$61.00||$75.00||$85.00|
|Sunday February 3||$61.00||$75.00||$85.00|
|Saturday February 23||$55.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Sunday February 24||$45.00||$55.00||$69.00|
|Saturday March 2||$55.00||$60.00||$69.00|
|Sunday March 3||$45.00||$55.00||$69.00|
*Beginner package includes a lift ticket for beginner slopes only, rental equipment for the entire day and 1.5 hour beginner group lesson
**All Mountain package includes a lift ticket for the entire mountain, rental equipment for the entire day and 1.5 hour group lesson for any ability lesson.
How to Book
- Space is limited for each day of the Scout Weekends and reservations are required
- To reserve for a group of 6+ with $100 deposit, email email@example.com or call 717-432-9631 x3723
- For individuals and/or groups of less than 6
1 - click here for step by step instructions to using the online booking system
3 - Payment in full required at time of booking