Adventure Camp 201
Includes many of your favorite activities from Camp 101, plus a selection of more intense activities. Great for campers who have participated in our camps in prior years and campers who are interested in pushing their limits.
Camp Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Sessions: July 6-10, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-July 31, August 3-7
Tuition: $379 per camper/week. Note: Parents day is offered for 101 camps only.
The expanded Camp 201 activities list:
- Vertical Trek – Campers will complete a series of zip lines, bridges, Tarzan swings, cargo nets and other exciting features to descend our mountain. Some elements are over 40 feet high! The Trek is a very popular experience at Roundtop.
- Real Rock Climbing - Campers will ride a chairlift to the top of our double black diamond trail, Gunbarrel, and hike a short distance where they will learn technical climbing skills, belaying, and rappelling on a natural rock formation.
- Slack Lining
- Live Paintball Games - Paintball is full of competition, action, strategy and skill. Our paintball operation is the largest and most varied in the region. Marksmanship, target shooting with paintball markers, has been a long time favorite activity at day camp.
- Orienteering/Land Navigation
- High Ropes Challenge Course - Features several 35 foot towers and numerous features that are designed to build camper’s self-confidence to new levels.
- Low Ropes Course - Through challenging tasks and scenarios, low ropes focus on the process of problem solving and working together in a group on communication, trust, and cooperation.
- Zip Lines - Campers will get to zip both our lines at the ropes course and can zip as much as they would like from our three story tree house zip lines during their visit to Mountain Adventures.
- Cedar Maze - find checkpoints and exit while racing against the clock through our 4,800 square foot maze.
- Ogo Ball rides - Roll down a 900 foot track in an 11 foot inflatable ball with water. It feels like a water slide and it looks crazy. It’s a ride that you must experience to appreciate.
- Bumper Boats - A great way to cool off. Our bumper boats feature water cannons to keep things interesting.
- Kayaking - Campers will learn by doing with on-the-water instruction.
- Canoeing - With a partner, campers will learn the skills to work together to navigate the pond.
- Challenge Based Field Games
- Canopy Crawl - A two story fun challenge structure with rickety bridge, cargo net crawl, swinging bridges, and swinging log.
- Alpine Traverse - A towering passageway featuring an incline maze wall, suspension bridge, worm hole and incline bridge.
- Scenic Chair Lift Ride - to the top of the mountain.
- The Woods - Visit an outdoor playground for all ages featuring a series of smaller zip lines, climbing walls, multi-vine crossing, cargo net crossing, suspension bridge and taco net.
- And many more fun surprises along the way!
Included in the tuition cost…
- All the above mentioned activities
- Lunch everyday
- The official Camp T-shirt
- Water bottle
- Tuition is $379 per camper.