Roundtop has been actively working with our local partners and health officials on the ground to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees and local communities remain our top priority. With this, and after careful consideration, we are canceling the Summer Adventure Camps at Roundtop for Summer 2020.
We know that you and your family are eager to return to the mountains, and we are as well, but at this time, even with new protocols and safety measures, we have decided not to host our Summer Camp Programs. We look forward to the day when we can welcome you all back to Roundtop and will be sure to communicate other summer updates as they arise. Thank you for your understanding.
Includes many of your favorite activities from Camp 101, plus a selection of more intense activities. Great for campers who have participated in our camps in prior years and campers who are interested in pushing their limits.
Camp Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Tuition: $379 per camper/week. Note: Parents day is offered for 101 camps only.
The expanded Camp 201 activities list:
- Vertical Trek – Campers will complete a series of zip lines, bridges, Tarzan swings, cargo nets and other exciting features to descend our mountain. Some elements are over 40 feet high! The Trek is a very popular experience at Roundtop.
- Real Rock Climbing - Campers will ride a chairlift to the top of our double black diamond trail, Gunbarrel, and hike a short distance where they will learn technical climbing skills, belaying, and rappelling on a natural rock formation.
- Slack Lining
- Live Paintball Games - Paintball is full of competition, action, strategy and skill. Our paintball operation is the largest and most varied in the region. Marksmanship, target shooting with paintball markers, has been a long time favorite activity at day camp.
- Orienteering/Land Navigation
- High Ropes Challenge Course - Features several 35 foot towers and numerous features that are designed to build camper’s self-confidence to new levels.
- Low Ropes Course - Through challenging tasks and scenarios, low ropes focus on the process of problem solving and working together in a group on communication, trust, and cooperation.
- Zip Lines - Campers will get to zip both our lines at the ropes course and can zip as much as they would like from our three story tree house zip lines during their visit to Mountain Adventures.
- Cedar Maze - find checkpoints and exit while racing against the clock through our 4,800 square foot maze.
- Ogo Ball rides - Roll down a 900 foot track in an 11 foot inflatable ball with water. It feels like a water slide and it looks crazy. It’s a ride that you must experience to appreciate.
- Bumper Boats - A great way to cool off. Our bumper boats feature water cannons to keep things interesting.
- Kayaking - Campers will learn by doing with on-the-water instruction.
- Canoeing - With a partner, campers will learn the skills to work together to navigate the pond.
- Challenge Based Field Games
- Canopy Crawl - A two story fun challenge structure with rickety bridge, cargo net crawl, swinging bridges, and swinging log.
- Alpine Traverse - A towering passageway featuring an incline maze wall, suspension bridge, worm hole and incline bridge.
- Scenic Chair Lift Ride - to the top of the mountain.
- The Woods - Visit an outdoor playground for all ages featuring a series of smaller zip lines, climbing walls, multi-vine crossing, cargo net crossing, suspension bridge and taco net.
- And many more fun surprises along the way!
Included in the tuition cost…
- All the above mentioned activities
- Lunch everyday
- The official Camp T-shirt
- Water bottle
- Tuition is $379 per camper.