Ski & Snowboard Camps
Our full-service program for ages 4 to 12 (6 to 12 for snowboarding). Drop off your child at the Children's Center and we will do the rest!
|Midweek/ Non Holiday||Weekend/ Peak|
Reservations are required. Please call 717-432-9631 ext. 3724 or use the link below to register on-line
- 4 hour Camps - Ages 4 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- 8 hour Camps - Ages 6 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- Check-in for full day and half day morning camp begins at 8:00am at the Children’s Learning Center. Afternoon camp check-in begins at 12 Noon.
- Please allow adequate time to arrive at the Children’s Learning Center. Please arrive no later than 8:45 for the full day and morning camps, 12:45 for afternoon camps.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, snack, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, a two 2-hour lessons (10-12 & 1-3), and lunch (noon).
- Pick up for the full day camp can be between 3:15 and 3:45 for family ski/ride time.
- Reservations are required for all Camps.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate. Please update your child's ability level at the time of reservation.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Roundtop Mountain Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation more than 48 hours ahead of time will result in a $10 processing fee. If within 48 hours you will receive a credit toward another Kid's Camp at Roundtop which must be used within 1 year of issue. If no show/no communication there will be no refund or credit.