2018-2019 SEASON PASSES ARE NOW ON SALE
NEW THIS YEAR: YOU CAN UPGRADE TO PEAK RESORT ACCESS AND INCREASE RESORT ACCESS TO 10
Season Passes are your direct to lift access to ski and ride anytime you want. We offer a number of passes that fit your budget and family make up. Base level season passes are valid at Liberty Mountain Resort, Rountop Mountain Resort and Whitetail Mountain Resort. This year Family, Individual and Senior Midweek passholders will have the option to upgrade season passes to gain access to SEVEN ADDITIONAL Eastern Resorts such as Jack Frost Big Boulder in PA, Hunter Mountain in NY and Mount Snow in VT. Ski or Ride at a total of 10 resorts here on the EAST COAST. The most on any pass in the EAST!
Our next deadline is October 31, 2018 and discounted Peak Resort upgrades will not be offered after this deadline so don’t delay.
Please Note if you have already purchased your pass and are interested in upgrading to receive access to Peak Resorts please contact us at 717 432-9631
TYPES OF SEASON PASSES
We offer a number of different season pass options that are available for purchase.
Individual - Any person who is 7 or older Upgrades are available for Peak Resorts! Learn More
Family - Eligible family members include: Head of household, spouse and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to age 18 and/or full-time college students age 24 and under. No charge for children up to 6 years of age as of 12/1/2018. Proof of age may be required. Upgrades are available for Peak Resorts! Learn More
Night Pass – All Ages Night Passes are valid at Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail only from 4pm to 10pm nightly during resort operating hours. There are no upgrade options available for this pass.
Senior Midweek Pass - Ages 65+ Unlimited lift access Monday through Friday during resort operating hours. Upgrade to gain access to Peak Resorts! Learn More
Peak Resorts Drifter Pass – Ages 18 – 29 Unlimited Access to 10 Eastern Ski Resorts including Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail Direct-to-Lift Access. No ticket windows.
Peak Resorts Scout Pass – Ages 6+ Unlimited Access to 10 Eastern Ski Resorts including Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail Direct-to-Lift Access. No ticket windows
4th & 5th Graders can ski or ride FREE with the PA SnowPass! You don't need to live in PA to have a SnowPass — learn all about it at the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association
2018-2019 Season Pass Rates
|Type||Thru 10/31/18||After 10/31/18|
|Individual/First Family Member||$479.00||$579.00|
|Additional Family Member||$379.00||$479.00|
|Child 6 or under||N/C||N/C|
|Senior Midweek 65+||$199.00||$299.00|
Not only will you be able to bypass the ticket windows and go straight to the lifts at Liberty, Whitetail & Roundtop, with your 2018-2019 Season Pass you'll also enjoy these great benefits...
- First Tracks! Get on the slopes a half-hour before the lifts open to the public Thursday through Sunday.
- Receive one FREE Learn to Ski or Board Package for first timers ages 8 & up.
- Save 50% on class lessons for ages 4 and up. (Children's camps, packages and private lessons not included).
- Save 20% on midweek/non-holiday stays at the Liberty Hotel.
- Your Season Pass includes 2 free snow tubing tickets valid Monday through Thursday, non-holiday. No other Snow Tubing benefits apply.
- Load Resort Cash on your pass and use it like cash at Liberty, Rountop & Whitetail!
- "Two Fore One" Golf: Receive one coupon good for a free round of golf when a second round is purchased. Restrictions apply.
With the Purchase of a Peak Resort Access Upgrade, you will also get these additional benefits!
Benefits for Passholders ages 7-17 & 30+
- 20% off lodging at Mount Snow, VT and Hunter Mountain, NY (restrictions apply).
- 20% off select retail items at all resorts (eligible items vary by retail location).
- 25% off Bring A Friend lift tickets (one per day).
- 50% off snow tubing tickets, one ticket per day, per passholder, valid where snow tubing is offered
Benefits for Passholders ages 18-29 & 65+ Midweek passholders
- 20% off lodging at Mount Snow, VT and Hunter Mountain, NY (Certain restrictions apply)
- 10% off select retail items at all resorts (eligible items vary by retail location)
- 15% off Bring A Friend lift tickets (one per day)
- 25% off snow tubing tickets, one ticket per day, per passholder, valid where snow tubing is offered
Details for new Season Pass holders - From now until October 31st:
- Your passes may be purchased online or at the resort, and picked up in-person at the resort. You have the option to upgrade your Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail season pass to access an additional 7 Northeastern Peak Resorts. Get the details here.
- Closing day is at the discretion of resort management and may happen with short notice. There is no guarantee made as to the number of days of operation.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your 2018-19 Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Rental equipment is not included with your Season Pass. For the greatest convenience, we recommend a Seasonal Equipment Lease available at Liberty Mountain Sports. Pricing is very affordable for adult and junior equipment.
- 'Direct-to-Lift' means you do not need to go to the ticket windows. There is no special privilege once you are at the lifts.
- Please review our General Policies below before making your purchase.
No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your 2018-19 Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement there under.
Senior midweek passes are valid Monday through Friday, including holiday periods.
How can I get my pass?
For your convenience, Season Passes and Advantage Cards may now be loaded with cash to be used as a debit card for any product at our resorts.
Season Pass Protection Policy
We will reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a prorated basis in the event of transfer by your immediate employer to a location necessitating a change of residence of at least 125 miles, or injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation in skiing. Documented proof is required. Restrictions apply. The cost for a Protection Policy is $25 per card holder. Must be purchased at time of Season Pass purchase.
Season Pass & Advantage Card General Policies:
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass or Advantage Card for any reason, unless you have purchased a pass protection policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Advantage Cards may only be used one time per day and each cardholder must be present at time of ticket purchase.
- Season Passes and Advantage Cards are non-transferable (may not be loaned to anyone). Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under Pennsylvania theft of services law.
- You may pick up your pass/card at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, or Roundtop Mountain Resort. Cards may be picked up during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit. Hours may vary between resorts.
- In the event you forget your pass/card, you must purchase a full price ticket.
- If your pass/card is lost, report the loss immediately to resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be issued to you for a $25 processing fee.
- Season Pass and Advantage Card lift privileges may be denied, revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by resort management.
- Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft of services under Pennsylvania law.
- The ski area accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- I grant permission for the Ski Area to use my photograph, videotape, motion picture recording or any other record of my use of its facilities for legitimate purposes.
- I understand and agree that all injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving the area.
For Pass purchases made between 5/1/2018 and 10/15/2018, pay for your Season Pass with our Easy Payment Plan!
You can now purchase your Season Pass and spread your payments out into equal monthly installments ending on November 15, 2018!
How does it work? Simply go online or call the resort during guest services hours to take advantage of the Easy Payment Plan. Based on the date of purchase, your total purchase price will be calculated and divided into equal monthly payments to be charged on the 15th of each month, with the final payment occurring on November 15. Pass insurance (if selected) will be collected in full with the initial payment.
More details: If the initial purchase is after the 1st of the month we will skip the current month's 15th charge and split it into equal payment starting the following month. For instance if the pass(s) is purchased July 12th, we will not charge you again on July 15th; the first of the automatic charges will be August 15th. Subsequent charges will be on September 15th, October 15th & November 15th, which divides your total cost into 5 Easy Payments!
When can I get my Pass? You may pick up your Season Pass at the Guest Service Office after the final payment on November 15. After opening day, Guest Services will be open anytime the resort is open. If you wish to take advantage of the benefits at any of the Peak Resorts before November 15, you can visit Guest Services during posted business hours to make an early payment and receive your pass.
Can I get a refund? Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines outlined by that policy.
Total payment must be received before your pass is issued.