$6.00 for two runs, $1.00 for additional runs or $10.00 for unlimited runs. Sign up at the race course on Exhibition. NASTAR is offered Friday nights from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from noon to 3:00 pm. All ages and race abilities are welcome - if you can ski or board down Exhibition in control, you can race NASTAR!
Friday Night Race League
Please select here for information and to download a registration form.
2014-2015 Race Schedule (conditions permitting)
December 26 through January 3 - NASTAR, noon to 3:00 pm
January 4 - USSA Race, no NASTAR
January 9 - Friday NASTAR and Friday Night Race League Begin, 6:30pm to 9:00 pm
January 31 - ASRA Race, no NASTAR
February 1 - USSA Race, no NASTAR
February 20 - Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge, 11:00 am
February 21 & 22 - MASS Races, no NASTAR
February 28 - 3rd Annual Biffvitational Race
NASTAR is offered Friday nights from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from noon to 3:00 pm.
Hello Ski Racers!
Come Saturday, February 28th, to support and participate in the 3rd Annual Biffvitational. The Biffvivational benefit ski race is a casual, yet highly competitive Dual GS at Ski Roundtop. This event is hosted by the Connection Mission which supports several persons who have strong ties to the Central PA racing community and others who are facing challenges.
To get involved, register to race, donate, become a sponsor, volunteer or learn more about Connection Mission, please go to www.connectionmission.org and click on the event banner at the top of the homepage. All of the information you need to know is located on the event website.
New This Year – Prostyle racing at it’s best and a great crowd pleaser!
Team Event – Teams of four plus a rabbit!
Teams, (young, old, male, female, family, friends, boarders or skiers, any mix is ok) will attend the Live Rabbit Auction and Reception on Friday night, February 27th to bid on their team “rabbit” who will become the 5th member of the team. Rabbits will be fast skiers made up of NASTAR pacesetters, SRRC race coaches, and SRRC alumni collegiate racers. Team race awards will be given to the top 3 teams based on the cumulative time of the best of two qualifying runs for each racer on each team, including the rabbit.
Dual Elimination Finals
After each racer has taken two qualifying runs we will hold a dual elimination finals in which the top 32 Men, top 16 Women, top 8 Boys Under 16 and top 8 Girls Under 16 will be bracketed and run off head to head until an overall champion is crowned in each category.
Live Rabbit Auction and Reception
All participants, sponsors, supporters and volunteers are welcome to attend this event at Liberty Forge, 7 – 10pm, the night before the event.
We will be holding an After Party, 4 to 8pm, at Liberty Forge as well at the completion of the event. Awards, raffles, and silent auction distribution will be conducted.
How You Can Help - Everyone can get involved, skiers and non-skiers can contribute in some way.
1) Participate - Register to race and compete on event day.
2) Volunteer - We need a number of volunteers. Please go to our Time To Sign Up site and volunteer - sign up here, its easy!
3) Purchase Commemorative Pint Glasses - Each registered participant will receive a 3rd Annual Biffvitational pint glass and additional pint glasses are for sale on the event website and will also be available for purchase on event day for $10. All pint glass purchases are also tax deductible.
4) Contribute A Silent Auction Prize – Contribute a product, service, travel, lodging, tickets, memberships, gift certificates, golf rounds, anything! for the silent auction with a value of $50 or more. The value of the prize is also tax deductible. More information on silent auction prizes is on the Sponsorship Opportunities page of the event website.
5) Donate - You can make donations on the event website and the Connection Mission website's donation page. Connection Mission is a registered 501(c)3 and all donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
6) Become A Sponsor - Check out the Sponsorship Opportunities on the event website. All sponsorships are also tax deductible.
We look forward to racing with you on February 28th!