Mountain Explorers - 4 Weeks on Snow from 10 am to 3 pm
Be a Part of the Most Popular Program on the Mountain!
- Registration deadline for February sessions is Wednesday February 1.
- Our most popular multi-week program for ages 6 to 14.
- Enjoy skiing or boarding with the same group for 4 or 8 Saturdays or Sundays.
- Mountain Explorers includes lunch with your instructor and lots of fun on the slopes.
- Each week has a special theme that introduces the participants to a new way to enjoy the slopes at their ability level.
- Helmets are required.
- Lesson Time: 10am to 3pm.
- Saturday Session 1 is: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21 & 1/28.
- Sunday Session 2 is: 1/8, 1/15, 1/22 & 1/29.
- Saturday Session 3 is: 2/4, 2/11, 2/18 & 2/25.
- Sunday Session 4 is: 2/5, 2/12, 2/19 & 2/26.
|Lift and Lessons||$465.00|
Lessons Only - Buy this if you have a Season Pass, An Advantage Card, or another type of lift ticket coupon
Lift Tickets & Lessons - Buy this if you do not have a Season Pass, An Advantage Card, or another type of lift ticket coupon
What to Expect on your first day:
- First day Check-in starts at 8:30 am and we will be on the snow by 9:30.
- At check-in, confirm contact information
- Children will be grouped according to the parents report of ability, age, and pace
- Children will be re-grouped as ability and pace is observed
What happens the other three weeks?:
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week check in is anytime before 9:30 ON THE SNOW BY 10:00.
- Meet your instructor and group at 9:45.
Telephone or Mail-In Registration
Call 717-432-9631 X3724
Download a registration and release form here.
Note: you will still need to download and complete the registration and release form above.
Select here to purchase on-line.