Ski & Snowboard Camps
Our full-service program for ages 4 to 12 (6 to 12 for snowboarding). Drop off your child at the Children's Center and we will do the rest!
|Package||Midweek/ Non Holiday||Weekend/ Peak|
|Package 6 Hour||$150.00||$170.00|
|Package 3 Hour||$120.00||$135.00|
Reservations are required. Please call 717-432-9631 ext. 3722 or use the link below to register on-line
- 3 hour Camps - Ages 4 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- 6 hour Camps - Ages 6 to 12 skiing, 6 to 12 snowboarding.
- Check-in for full day and half day morning camp begins at 9:00 am during the week or 8:30 am on weekends and holidays at Guest Services or the Learning Center. Afternoon camp check-in begins at 11:45 am.
- Please arrive no later than 8:45 for the full day and morning camps, 12:15 for afternoon camps.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Half-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, snack, and a two-hour lesson.
- Full-day camps include lift ticket, rentals, helmet, a two 2-hour lessons (10-12 & 1-3), and lunch (noon).
- Pick up for the half day morning camp is at 12:30 pm. Pick up for the afternoon or full day camp is 3:30 pm. If you would like your child to be in playcare either after the morning camp or before the afternoon camp you must arrange that with the Children’s Learning Center.
- Reservations are required for all Camps.
- All camp lessons are ability appropriate. Please update your child's ability level at the time of reservation.
- A parent or guardian must remain on Roundtop Mountain Resort property while your child is in any camp, lesson, or program.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation more than 48 hours ahead of time will result in a $10 processing fee. If within 48 hours you will receive a credit toward another Kid's Camp at Roundtop which must be used within 1 year of issue. If no show/no communication there will be no refund or credit.