- Our most popular multi-week program for ages 6 to 14.
- Enjoy skiing or boarding with the same group for 4 or 8 Saturdays or Sundays.
- Mountain Explorers includes lunch with your instructor and lots of fun on the slopes.
- Each week has a special theme that introduces the participants to a new way to enjoy the slopes at their ability level.
- Helmets are required.
- Lesson Time: 10am to 3pm.
- Saturday Session 1 is: 1/6, 1/13, 1/20 & 1/27.
- Sunday Session 2 is: 1/7, 1/14, 1/21 & 1/28.
- Saturday Session 3 is: 2/3, 2/10, 2/17 & 2/24.
- Sunday Session 4 is: 2/4, 2/11, 2/18 & 2/25.
|Lift and Lessons||$495.00|
Lessons Only - Buy this if you have a Season Pass, An Advantage Card, or another type of lift ticket coupon
Lift Tickets & Lessons - Buy this if you do not have a Season Pass, An Advantage Card, or another type of lift ticket coupon
For the price of 4 regular rentals you can enjoy the convenience of a seasonal lease.
What to Expect on your first day:
- Check-in at the Ticket windows to have your Mountain Explorer card swiped & purchase lift tickets or rentals if needed and then meet on the Sun Deck outside of the Children’s Learning Center at 9:30am.
- Children will be grouped according to the parents report of ability, age, and pace
- Children will be re-grouped as ability and pace is observed
What happens the other three weeks?:
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week - Check-in at the Ticket windows to have your Mountain Explorer card swiped & purchase lift tickets or rentals if needed and meet your instructor on the snow at 9:45 am.
Call 717-432-9631 X3722